MASS MEDIA AS A FACTOR IN THE FORMATION OF VALUES OF PATRIOTISM AMONG MODERN YOUTH (ON THE EXAMPLE OF MOSCOW)
Abstract. In the modern world, mass media are an obligatory attribute of a person’s daily leisure. Therefore, the most urgent problem is the influence of the media on the spiritual and moral development of the individual, including the formation of values of patriotism. The purpose of the work is to study the media (on the example of cinema) as a factor in the formation of patriotism among the youth of Moscow on the basis of a specific sociological survey by the questionnaire method. It is determined that the majority of respondents have a patriotic position at the stage of formation. To a greater extent, patriotic attitudes are formed in young women, compared with men. It is confirmed that the majority of young people form their ideas about patriotism in the family circle, in educational institutions, as well as when reading literature. The role of cinema in the formation of patriotism is estimated low. It is shown that modern youth in the process of forming the qualities of patriotism is more focused on the legacy of Soviet cinema. It is revealed that Soviet films are recognized by the majority of respondents as the best works devoted to military-patriotic themes. Although in relation to modern military-patriotic cinema, the younger generation also shows an unconditional interest. The connection between the patriotic position and the high appreciation of Soviet cinema is proved. Thus, Soviet cinema continues to form patriots.
Keywords: mass media, values, patriotism, youth, cinema, social factors, media content.
- Anufriev D.P., Dulina N.V., Kargapolov S.V., Kargapolova E.V. Patriotism in the mentality of modern youth: Astrakhan – Volgograd (based on the results of a sociological study dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Great Victory) // Izvestiya Volgograd State Technical University. Series: Problems of social and humanitarian knowledge. 2015. Vol. 20. No. 2 (155). pp. 12-17. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23710213.
- Bobyleva N. Yu. To the question of the essence of the transformation of values and value orientations of modern youth of Russian society // Culture. Spirituality. Society. 2016. No.24. pp. 97-102. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26489331.
- 3. Garifullin V. Z., Zakirov L.R. Integration of national media with social networks (on the example of the media of the Republic of Tatarstan) // Bulletin of the Mari State University. 2018. No.3(31). pp. 136-145. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35431827.
- Geldebrand I. G., Sablukov A.V. The influence of mass media on the patronage activities of students (on the example of Moscow) // COLLEGIUM LINGUISTIKUM – 2017. Abstracts of the annual conference of the Student Scientific Society of MGLU. Moscow: Moscow State Linguistic University, 2017. pp. 202-203. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32780001.
- 5. Davydova Yu.A., Kargapolova E.V., Shpakovskaya E.S., Alekseeva S. A. The role of films about the Great Patriotic War in the education of patriotism of modern Russian youth // CITISE. 2021. No. 3(29). https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46631156.
- Dulina N.V., Kargapolov S.V., Kargapolova E.V., Khamzyaeva O.S. The Great Patriotic War: general and special in the opinions of students of the federal districts of Russia (based on the results of a sociological study dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Great Victory) // The war was the day before yesterday … Russian students about the Great Patriotic War. Materials of the monitoring “Modern Russian students about the Great Patriotic War”. Under the general editorship of Y. R. Vishnevsky. Yekaterinburg, 2015. pp. 202-208. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35671973.
- Dulina N.V., Karagapolova E.V. Lessons of patriotism and citizenship for the youth of the XXI century from Juliana Semenova: a sociologist’s view // Questions of Russian literature. 2016. No. 2 (36/93). pp. 75-90.https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36937535.
- Duryagin D. S., Drozdova A.A. Patriotism is the basis for the formation of humanistic values among young people // Sevastopol-Stalingrad: one war, one history. Dedicated to the great victory. Materials and reports of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of schoolchildren, students, postgraduates and young scientists. Sevastopol: Ribestv LLC, 2017. Pp. 159-161. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30004690.
- Evseev V., Kalmykov S., Social advertising: a model of behavior of the target audience// Social policy and social partnership. 2014. No. 12. pp. 36-44. https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22876617
- Zolotukhin A. A. The segment of business relations in the public administration system // Transformation of the media in the XXI century. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference. Reply editor D.V. Neren. M.: Russian State University, 2019. pp. 219-226. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38254839.
- Kazun A.D., Dorofeeva O.E. Patriotism, lobbying, demonstrativeness. Framing of import substitution in Russian print media // Mir Rossii. 2019. No. 3. pp. 132-154. https://mirros.hse.ru/article/view/9978.
- 12. Kargapolova E.V., Aryasova A.Yu., Lashuk I.V. The Great Patriotic War as a core of integration in the post-Soviet space // Social knowledge and problems of intensification of the development of Belarusian society. 2015. pp. 351-354 https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50081134.
- 13. Kargapolova E.V., Davydova Yu.A., Dulina N.V., Dyakova V.V. Modern Russian students through the prism of ideas about patriotism // Bulletin of Surgut State Pedagogical University. 2020. No.5(68). pp. 65-75. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44671907.
- Kargapolova E.V., Mironova Yu.G., Khamzyaeva O.S. The Great Patriotic War in the social memory of the youth of Astrakhan and Volgograd (based on the results of a sociological study dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Great Victory) // Izvestiya Volgograd State Technical University. Syria: Problems of social and humanitarian knowledge. 2015. Vol. 20. No. 2 (155). pp. 98-101. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23710235.
- Kashapova A. I. Patriotism as a social value: actualization in modern conditions // Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and art criticism. Questions of theory and practice. 2014. No. 10-2 (48). pp. 93-96 https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21976566.
- Krylova E. G., Frolova N.V. The role of family values in the education of patriotism among modern youth: historical and sociological research // Young scientist. 2019. No.15(253). pp. 270-273. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37346855.
- Osyanin A. N., Klemyatich Yu.Yu. Scientific and cultural factors of the formation of patriotism in the information discourse of the central Russian mass media // Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University named after N. I. Lobachevsky. 2017. No.4(48). pp. 151-159. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32422505.
- Parkhomenko A. N., Golubeva N.A. Features of relations to the media and in the media in the implementation of socialization of modern adolescents // World of Psychology. 2011. No.4(68). pp. 196-205. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17904989.
- Pronchev G. B., Lontsov V.V., Tretyakov I.V. Social networks of the Internet as a tool for the formation of value orientations of youth // Innovations based on information and communication technologies. 2015. No. 1. pp. 582-584 https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24227473.
- Rebrina L. N., Chubai S.A. Discursive construction of local patriotism of the past in regional mass media: commentary // International Research Journal. 2019. No.4(82). pp. 47-51. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37381419.
- Tolubaeva L. T. Formation of patriotism as a socio-cultural value of student youth // University education (MKUO-2015). XIX International Scientific and Methodological Conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of victory in the Great Patriotic War. Volume 2. Edited by A. D. Gulyakov, R. M. Pecherskaya. Penza: Penza State University, 2015. pp. 290-293. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24128228.
- Tolubaeva L. T. Formation of patriotism of modern youth in conditions of accessibility of mass media // Patriotism: history, modernity, image of the future. International Scientific and Practical conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War: Collection of scientific papers: in 2 parts. Volume Part 1. Edited by T.V. Petukhova. Ulyanovsk: Ulyanovsk State Technical University, 2015. pp. 302-307. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24363200.
- Flyagin A. A. Approaches to the social audit of patriotic education programs // X Kovalev readings “Russia in the modern world: a sociologist’s view”. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg State University, 2015. pp. 949-952. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25544679.
- Habaan D. Pechatnye svyaz, transmitting electronic messages // Sciences of Europe. 2020. No.55-3(55). pp. 21-24. https://elibrary.ru/query_results.asp.
- Mustafayev M., Mustafayeva M., Magomedova Z. Formation and development of patriotism as the most important factor of stability of modern Dagestan society // Makhachkala: Dagestan State Pedagogical University. 2016. – No. 1. pp. 26-30. https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formation-and-development-of-patriotism-as-the-most-important-stability-factor-of-modern-dagestan-society.
- Osipova N.G., Elishev S.O., Pronchev G.B. Mass media and propaganda mouthpiece as a tool of manipulation and a factor of social inequality among young people // Astra Salvensis. 2018. Vol. 6. pp. 541-550 https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35760621.
- Volkov Yu. G., Vereshchagina A.V., Lyubsky A.V. Patriotism in local communities of the South of Russia // Modern journal of methods of teaching foreign languages. 2018. No.8(9). pp. 143-151. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37338177.