THE MAIN METHODS OF ASSESSING THE VALUE OF THE COMPANY
Research Full article
Abstract: This article discusses the main approaches in the field of business valuation. In the context of state policy aimed at the active participation of the state in the management of large companies, there are a number of approaches in the field of business evaluation. is a necessary aspect. In many ways, the value of a business depends on the risk of losing future income. As a method of adjusting uncertainty, it is customary to raise the interest rate, which, for example, a bank or an investor will receive. Methodology. In the work, the following methods were considered for business evaluation: the method of discounting cash flows, the method of the capital market, the method of transactions, the method of industry specifics, the method of the cost approach. Calculation formulas of the listed methods are given. In conclusion of this topic, it is important to note that there are a huge number of methods for assessing the value of a company, each of them has its own characteristics that adapt it to a specific company, to its features
Keywords: business valuation, business valuation methods, revenue method, Gordon model
1. Averina A.V., Galitskaya Yu.N., Features of the audit of the balance sheet // Economy and Business. 2022. No. 7., pp.49-51
2. Gryaznova A.G., M.A. Fedotova, Business assessment : A textbook for university students studying economics. specialties. / [, S.A. Lenskaya et al.]; Edited by A.G. Gryaznova, M.A. Fedotova; Financial Academy. He grew up under the Government. Federation. – Moscow : Finance and Statistics, 2003, -736 p.
3. Kazakova E.V., Evaluation of the equity capital of a non-public company // Actual problems of aviation and cosmonautics. 2017. No.3., pp.546-548
4. Likhenko I.I., Analysis of the accuracy of the results of assessing the market value of equity of non-public companies with a profitable approach // Economy and Business. 2021. No.76, pp.146-149
5. Melnikov R. M., Economic assessment of investments: a textbook / R. M. Melnikov. – Moscow: Prospect, 2014, – 262 p.
6. Mikheeva A.A. Application of multipliers to the evaluation of companies taking into account industry specifics // International Scientific Journal “Innovative Science”. 2022. No.6-2, pp.40-42
7. Nemudraya S.V. Business evaluation: concept, content, approaches // Eurasian Advocacy. 2016. No.33, pp.125-128
8. Panfilkina N.R. Working capital management policy and methods of net working capital management // The Economy of the Enterprise. 2020. No.2., pp. 26-33
9. Rybkina M.V., Cost management of the company: textbook / comp.M. V. Rybkina. – Ulyanovsk : UlSTU, 2016. – 306 p.
10. Tolkachev I.S. Kotov A.S. Zavyalov N.D. Development and testing of an effective methodology for assessing the cost of a company’s capital on the Russian market // Innovations and investments. 2020. No. 6, pp.176-180