Ivanov P.P., Evseev V.O.
SCIENTIFIC REVIEW ON THE TOPIC OF THE COUNTRY’S DEFENSE POTENTIAL
Research Full article
Abstract. The purpose of the article is to compile a scientific review on the problems of the development of the military-industrial complex (MIC). The relevance of the topic is due to both the policy of NATO expansion to the borders of Russia and the penetration of revanchist fascist ideology into the governing system of Western countries with the support of the institutional and shadow US government. The formula of smart power consists of two components: hard power and soft power. The defense industry, due to the diversification of products, is present in both components, which makes the study and solution of the problems of the defense industry especially relevant during the period of a special military operation, at a time when the military component of western countries becomes the basis of their foreign-political component. Methodology. System analysis, classification and comparative methods of analysis were used. Results. Based on the analysis of more than twenty thematic articles, a map of the problem fields of the defense industry has been built, root problems have been identified, which include personnel and their professional potential, as well as criteria for assessing situations. Data on the methods of analysis used in the study of defense industry problems are obtained, from which it follows that the methods of comparative analysis dominate. Recommendations aimed at improving the effective and sustainable functioning of defense industry enterprises are systematized. The conclusions emphasize the results of the study.
Keywords: scientific review, national security strategy, military-industrial complex, problem fields, research methods
1. Army and society : monitoring // VTSIOM. 2017. Issue No. 3547. URL: https://wciom.ru / index.php?id=236&uid=116619 (accessed: 07/22/2019)
2. Baisman I.L., Dwarf A.E., Tkachenko E.A. On economic stimulation of the development and diversification of industrial enterprises OPK // Marine Bulletin, No. 3, 2018, 29-31 p.
3. Bakulina A.A., Sokolova E.S. Research of the world and domestic experience in managing the processes of enterprise diversification Defense industry in the digital economy // National Security/nota bene. – 2019. – No. 5. pp. 1-9.
4. Gudkova O. E. Systematization of the causes of insolvency of defense enterprises // Scientific Bulletin of the military-industrial complex of Russia. 2019. No. 4. pp. 29-38.
5. Gilkova O.N. Military-economic potential of the modern state: essence, structure and features // Economy: yesterday, today, tomorrow. 2017. No. 5A. pp. 227-237.
6. Grishkov V. F., Plotnikov V. A., Frolov A. O. Mobilization economy in modern Russia: theoretical aspects // Proceedings of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics. 2022. No. 3 (135). pp. 7-13.
7. Danilova E.A., Teplova I.G. Management of innovative activity of defense industry enterprises as a mechanism of state positioning of the Russian Federation (on the example of JSC FNPC “Altai”) // Power. 2015. No. 3. pp. 42-47.
8. Danilova E.A., Teplova I.G. Cluster approach in the development of the Russian defense industry as a tool of national branding (on the example of the Biysk defense cluster) // Power. 2016. No. 4. pp. 35-45.
9. Dovguchits S.I., Akzhigitova A.N., Zhurenkov D.A. Increasing the investment attractiveness of integrated defense industry structures as a factor in accelerating the diversification of production // Scientific Bulletin of the Military-industrial complex of Russia, No. 1, 2018. 58-69 p.
10. Yerasova E.A., Plotnikov V.A. Prospects for the development of the Russian military-industrial complex in the context of economic sanctions // Economics and management. 2015. No. 3 (113). pp. 22-28.
11. Zhurenkov D.A. Priority tasks of diversification of the defense industry for the purpose of innovative development of industry // Scientific Bulletin of the military-industrial complex of Russia, No. 4, 2018. 47-51 p.
12. Zakutnev S. E., Kandybko N. V., Tselykovskikh A. A., Directions for improving economic
13. Sustainability of enterprises of the military-industrial complex // Actual problems of protection and security: Proceedings of the XIX All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference RARAN (Moscow, April 4-7, 2016). Moscow: RARAN, 2016. Vol. 7. Part 1. pp. 69-77.
14. Zakutnev, S. E. Features of the organization of planning of sustainable innovative development of enterprises of the military-industrial complex / S. E. Zakutnev, N. V. Kandybko // National interests: priorities and security. – 2014. – Vol. 10, No. 2U(264). – pp. 29-35.
15. Ivanov A.B., Yashin S.N. Features of the formation of the program of innovative development of the enterprise of the military-industrial complex // Strategies for the development of society and economy in the new reality: proceedings of the fourth international scientific and practical conference, Rostov-on-Don, November 20, 2022 / Edited by T.V. Ignatova, D.A. Korsunov, N.V. Bryukhanova. Rostov-on-Don: South Russian Institute of Management – branch of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation (RANEPA Law School), 2022.
16. Makarova N. S. Improvement of the quality assurance system of defense enterprises-Industrial complex // Materials of the International Scientific and Technical Conference. — M.: Progress, 2018. — pp. 67-74.
17. About the state defense order: feder. Law No. 275-FZ of 29.12.2012: [ed. on 29.07.2018]. URL: http://www.base.garant.ru >70291366/ (accessed: 28.03.2018).
18. List of instructions on the results of the broadcast on the diversification of the military-industrial complex [18.12.2018] [Electronic resource] // President of Russia: website. URL: http://www . kremlin.ru/acts/assignments/orders/59448 (accessed: 01.02.2020).
19. Sokolov N.A., Khrustalev Yu.E. Information and analytical technology of modernization of enterprises of the military-industrial complex // Materials of the XX All-Russian Symposium “Strategic planning and development of enterprises”. CEMI RAS, April 9-10, 2019
20. Slavyanov A.S., Khrustalev E.Yu. Models of technology transfer between the defense and civil sectors of the economy // Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. – 2020. – No. 160. pp. 115-129.
21. Frolov I. E. Diversification of the defense industry: a goal, an intermediate stage or a means of development? // New defense order. Strategies. 2019. No. 4. pp. 74-77.
22. Chekadanova M. V. Development of a business model of an innovation cluster in industry. Moscow: TECHNOSPHERE, 2018. 222 p.