Kuliyev А.А., Evseev V.O.
RISK ASSESSMENT IN BILATERAL RELATIONS THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION AND THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY
Absract. The purpose of the study is to identify and substantiate the priorities for the development of bilateral relations between Russia and Turkey. Studies have shown the complex and contradictory dynamics of the emerging historical relations, which at the present stage of historical development are realized as pragmatic and constructive relations, as relations with the growth of mutual trust among the citizens of both countries. The methodological basis of the work was modern scientific research methods, including: the method of system analysis, methods of analogies, comparative analysis, expert method, method of political sociology. The practical significance of the conducted research is expressed in the fact that the vector of constructive and pragmatic relations between the countries has been identified. The level of trust in the civil society of both countries is increasing, all respondents objectively assess international cooperation between the countries as a relationship with a high level of risk.
Keywords: Russia, Turkey, history of relations, risks of bilateral relations, sociological research
- Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Cooperation between States in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations [Electronic resource] // URL: https://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/declarations/intlaw_principles.shtml (date of application: 27.04.2023).
- International legal acts. National Anti-Terrorist Committee [Electronic resource] // URL: http://nac.gov.ru/zakonodatelstvo/mezhdunarodnye-pravovye-akty.html (accessed: 04/27/2023).
- International legal instruments and mechanisms. UN Conventions and Agreements Chapter 39. [Electronic resource] // URL: https://www.un.org/ru/documents/decl_conv/conventions/agenda21_ch39.shtml (date of address: 27.04.2023).
- Official website of the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Turkey [Electronic resource] // URL: https://turkey.mid.ru/ru / (date of address: 27.04.2023).
- Official website of the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Moscow [Electronic resource] // URL: http://moscow.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Mission/InfoNotes (accessed: 04/27/2023).
- 6. Official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (MFA of Russia) [Electronic resource] // URL: http://government.ru/department/92/events /
- (accessed: 04/27/2023). 7. Official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey [Electronic resource] // URL: https://www.mfa.gov.tr/default.ru.mfa (date of address: 27.04.2023).
- 8. Abregova A. A. American-Turkish relations (1945-1952) // Vestn. Adyg. state University. Ser. Regional studies: philosophy, history, sociology, jurisprudence, political science, cultural studies. 2010. No. 4 (69). – pp. 92-99.
- 9. Avatkov V. A. Russian-Turkish relations: 2002-2012 // V. A. Avatkov, S. B. Druzhilovsky, A.V. Fedorchenko. MGIMO – University of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, 2013. – 340 p.
- 10. Baranov D. P. 95 years of Russian-Turkish diplomatic relations: historical facts and prospects. International life. 13.07.2015. [Electronic resource] // URL: https://interaffairs.ru/news/show/13476 (date of reference: 31.05.2023).
- 11. Bakhrevsky E. V., Svistunova I. A. The image of Russia in Turkey. Historical development and current state: monograph. – M.: Institute of Heritage, 2019. – 234 p.
- 12. Bdoyan D. G. Transformation of Russian-Turkish relations in the context of Turkey’s struggle for regional leadership (2002-2017) // MGIMO. Moscow, 2017. – 150 p.
- 13. The majority of Turkish residents support Russia – poll. 14:11 09.01.2023 [Electronic resource] // URL: https://tj.sputniknews.ru/20230109/opros-turkey-usa-vrag-1054065058.html (accessed: 05/31/2023).
- 14. Dvoinenko M.O. Media image of the enemy in the context of soft power technologies // Discourse-Pi. 2017. №3-4 (28-29). – Pp. 183-188.
- 15. Irkhin A.A., Nelina L.P. Russia and Turkey on the threshold of 2018: “the big game” in the Near and Middle East // Scientific notes of the V. I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University. Philosophy. Political science. Cultural studies. 2018. No. 1. – pp.110-118.
- 16. Kaigusuz D., Ryzhov I. V. The Truman Doctrine, the Marshall Plan and their impact on Soviet-Turkish relations // Vestn. Kemer. State University. 2017. No. 1. – pp. 35-43.
- 17. Survey: Residents of Russia have become better about Turkey. 15.05.2017 11:59 [Electronic resource] // URL: https://rg.ru/2017/05/15/opros-zhiteli-rossii-stali-luchshe-otnositsia-k-turcii.html (date of address: 31.05.2023).
- 18. Russian-Turkish relations: history, current state and prospects // Ed.: N. Y. Ulchenko, G. G. Kazgan. – M.: IV RAS, 2003. – 299 p.
- 19. “Russia – Turkey. From dialogue to partnership” // Russian historical magazine “Rodina”. Special issue. – No. 4. – Moscow, 2007, April. – pp. 12-21.
- 20. Starodubtsev I. I. Russian-Turkish multifaceted relations in the field of energy: will cooperation develop into a strategic partnership? // Institute of the Middle East [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.iimes.ru/rus/stat/2009/26-08 – 09c.htm (date of address: 31.05.2023).
- 21. Deepening of Russian-Turkish relations // (A.V. Kortunov et al.; E. Ershen et al.); [Chief Editor I.S. Ivanov]; Russian Council for International Affairs (INF). – Moscow: NP INF, 2018. – 132 p .
- 22. Fursov K. K. The discourse of enmity of mass media: the process of formation and structure of theory // Society and power. 2018. No.5 (73). pp. 46-56.