Filimonov Yu.A. , Evseev V.O.
THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ARCTIC ZONE AS A STRATEGY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE TOURIST ECOSYSTEM IN THE SUBJECTS OF THE FAR NORTH
Annotation. The purpose of the study is to identify and substantiate the priorities of the development of the Arctic zone as a tourist ecosystem in the subjects of the Far North. The scientific article contains a detailed description of the current situation of tourism in the regions of the Arctic zone on the basis of up-to-date statistical data; analysis of internal and external factors of sustainable development of the Arctic region; assessment of risks and competitiveness; recommendations and proposals for the effective implementation of the development of the tourism ecosystem of the Far North and the Arctic zone and mechanisms for their implementation. The methodological basis of the work was modern scientific research methods, including: dialectical, method of system analysis, methods of analogies, comparative analysis, expert method, rating analysis, methods of economic-statistical and SWOT analysis. The practical significance is expressed in the fact that on the basis of the conducted research, it is possible to develop reasonable forecasts about the trends in the development of the Arctic zone as a strategy for the development of the tourist ecosystem in the subjects of the Far North. In addition, the study presents mechanisms for mobilizing the existing economic and human resources to attract attention to the tourism sector of the Arctic from the authorities. The practical significance also lies in the possibility of using the results of the study by municipal and state authorities to solve problems of tourism development in the subjects of the Far North. The substantiation of the current development of the tourism sector of the Far North regions is given and strategic development priorities for the studied direction are developed.
Keywords: Arctic tourism, distribution of natural and climatic trade specifics, development strategies, SWOT analysis, cluster analysis, rating of regions, sustainable development, ecosystem, development strategy of the Arctic zone
List of these sources:
- Federal Supply Law commercial “On the division of state financial support features of entrepreneurial end activity also in the trade Arctic distinctive zone of the impact of the Russian First Federation” link from 13.07.2020 division No. outgoing 193-FZ convenience // profit Official degree Internet portal provision of legal retail information research [Electronic resource]. setting the http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202007130047/link
- Decree also of the President of the Russian Federation Final trade from the distinctive October 26 distribution presented 2020 developing Demand No. 645 distribution “On the management approval of the delivery Strategy of the distinctive development of services of the Arctic procurement zone of goods of Russia elements and provision of provision of goods of national security economic to the place of 2035 division of the year” features // only the President of Retail Russia distribution [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/news/64274
- Decree of the Services of the President of the Russian Federation related activities from the profit of March 5 goods impact 2020 promotion No. 164 final “On the economic foundations of the related state degree policy of the final Russian Federation goods division in the developing Arctic system for the distribution of the demand period until the system 2035 management year” conclusion // President of Russia [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/45255
4. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 484 dated March 30, 2021 “On approval of the State Program of the Russian Federation “Socio-economic development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation” // Garant [Electronic resource]. URL: https://base.garant.ru/400534977
5. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 228 dated March 14, 2015 “On approval of the Regulations on the State Commission for the Development of the Arctic” // Garant [Electronic resource]. URL: https://base.garant.ru/70901032
6. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2129-r dated September 20, 2019 “On approval of the Strategy for the Development of Tourism in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2035” // ConsultantPlus [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_333756
7. Tourism in the Arctic is gaining momentum // Investment portal of the Arctic zone of Russia [Electronic resource]. hhtps://arctic-russia.ru
8. Polar index. Regions // Rating of sustainable development of the Russian Arctic regions – URL: https://poractic.ru (date of reference: 04/28/2023).
9. Ministry of Construction of Russia // National project “Housing and urban environment” [Electronic resource]. URL: https://www.minstroyrf.gov.ru/trades/natsionalnye-proekty/natsionalnyy-proekt-zhilye-i-gorodskaya-sreda /
10. Gastronomic map of Russia // Taste of the Arctic [Electronic resource].
11.Pospelova S.V., Kutyeva E.R. Resources for the development of ethnic tourism in the Arctic part of Russia // International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences, vol. 3-3 (66), 2022.