Evlanova S.G., Belokhvostik L.A., Panova T.V.
ANALYSIS OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AN INVESTMENT BUSINESS PROJECT IN THE SANATORIUM SEGMENT OF AQUARIUMS (RHODON BATHS)
S.G. Evlanova, L.A. Belokhvostik, T.V. Panova
UDC 338.8; 615.8
Annotation. The article provides an analysis of the implementation of an investment business project in the sanatorium segment of aquariums, specifically rehabilitation using radon baths. Sanatorium treatment using radon baths, as economic calculations have shown, is an attractive investment business project and a direction that, with proper organization of work, can begin to pay off in two years. The results of the investment are presented: the constructed building, the purchased equipment, the composition and qualifications of personnel, types and technologies of rehabilitation, expected expenses and expected profit. Methods of investment justification. The psychological types of clients who use recovery using radon procedures are given. A SWOT analysis of the features of sanatorium-resort treatment is given, economic calculations and proposed health-improving actions for sanatorium clients are given. The conclusions provide data on the effectiveness of treatment with radon baths: reduction of labor and material losses.
Keywords: spa treatment, investment business project, radon sanatorium, radon bath technology, SWOT analysis, treatment effectiveness
List of literature:
1. Garetsky R.G., Karabanov A.K., Radon field of the territory of Belarus and its interpretation//Lithosphere. 2017. No. 1 (46). pp. 113-128.
2. Gurlenya A.M., Bagel G.E., Smychek V.B. Physiotherapy in neurology. – Moscow: Medical Literature; 2008
3. Spa treatment. National leadership. Edited by Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Razumov A.N., Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Starodubov V.I., Professor Ponomarenko G.N. – Moscow: GEOTAR-Media; 2021
4. Karabanov A.V., Mazur N.V., Yoda V.M. Sapropel of Lake Wild. Composition, properties, use. – Mogilev: Kuleshov Moscow State University; 2003
5. Business plan of the sanatorium, https://www.beboss.ru/bplans-sanatorium
6. Rychkova M.A., Potapov V.N., Therapeutic mineral waters, the possibilities and significance of their use in the medical rehabilitation of patients and the disabled// Bulletin of the All-Russian Society of Specialists in Medical and Social Expertise, rehabilitation and rehabilitation Industry. 2017. No. 3. pp. 81-90. https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_32430231_77566964.pdf
7. Gerets A.G., Mikhailova Yu.A., Experience of using the IL-17a inhibitor secukinumab in patients with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis// Kremlin medicine. Clinical Bulletin. 2020. No. 1. pp. 160-166.
8. Silin Ya.P., Kharitonenko O.V., Dominants of the research of sanatorium-resort activity in the context of the provisions of the regional economy// Scientific works of the Free Economic Society of Russia. 2021. Vol. 232. No. 6. pp. 194-224 https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48073142
9. Panova T.V. The health of the working population is the most important condition for the quality and productivity of labor//Economic sciences. 2018. No. 161. pp. 39-41. https://www.elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_35629790_83937661.pdf
10. Panova T.V. Features of attracting investments in the healthcare infrastructure of the Russian Federation//Economic sciences. 2017. No. 156. pp. 25-28. https://www.elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_32337779_90544564.pdf
11. Pavlenko O.L., Classification status of underground mineral waters// Subsoil use XXI century. 2020. No. 2 (85). pp. 11-15.
12. Poluyanova I.E., Anti-aging medicine in health resorts of Belarus International reviews: clinical practice and health. 2017. No. 5-6 (28). pp. 149-159.
13. Suetin S.N., Pupkova Yu.V., Strategies for improving the visual image of enterprises of the sanatorium-resort complex of the South of Russia// Fundamental research. 2016. No. 11-1. pp. 205-214.
14. Khan M.A., Pogonchenkova I.V., The current state and prospects of development of children’s balneology and sanatorium treatment// Questions of balneology, physiotherapy and therapeutic physical culture. 2019. Vol. 96. No. 2-2. p. 165.
15. Razinkin S.M., Sukhinin A.V., Assessment of the quality and effectiveness of the provision of therapeutic and restorative measures in a sanatorium// Questions of balneology, physiotherapy and therapeutic physical culture. 2019. Vol. 96. No. 2-2. pp. 142-143.