THE CIVILIAN SERVICE COMPETITION IN RUSSIAN FEDERATION: TRENDS AND REQIREMENTS
Annotation. The article studies the system of competitive selection in the civil service. It is revealed that at the present stage the system of competitive selection includes three main elements: the system of qualification requirements, the organization of competitions and the conduct of evaluation procedures of the applicant. The study of the organizational aspects of competitive selection made it possible to identify evaluation procedures as a key element of effectiveness, the use of which at the moment will not allow determining the level of professionalism of a candidate for a position at the initial stage. In order to eliminate this shortcoming, the article proposes the introduction of mandatory use of all evaluation procedures in the competitive selection process, as well as the introduction of a rating model for evaluating candidates using ICT tools to eliminate the influence of subjective factors on the selection results.
Keywords: state civil service, competitive selection, competitive selection procedures
1. Afanasyeva, M.P. Ensuring equal access to official activity in the legislative regulation of public relations / M.P. Afanasyeva // Municipal service: legal issues. – 2020. – No.2. – pp. 12-15.
2. Grishkovets, A.A. Civil service position (some status problems) / A.A. Grishkovets // Administrative law and process. – 2012. – No. 6. – pp. 14-16.
3. Evseev V.O., Kalmykov S., Social advertising: a model behavior of the target audience//Social policy and social partnership. 2014. No. 12. pp. 36-44.
4. Evseev V.O., Human resources in the system of socio-economic equations: Monograph.- M.: Socium, 2009. – 238 p.
5.Zudenkova, S.A. On the formation of the concept of personnel policy of state bodies [Electronic resource]: / S.A. Zudenkova // Bulletin of the GUU. – 2018. – No. 10. – https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/k-voprosu-o-formirovanii-kontseptsii-kadrovoy-po litiki-gosudarstvennyh-organov
6. Kolesnikov A.V., State civil and municipal service: the need for unification and codification//Legal policy and legal life. 2022. No. 3. pp. 136-141.
7. On the State Civil Service of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]: Federal Law No. 79-FZ of 27.04.2004. Access from the ConsultantPlus legal reference system.
8. On the approval of a unified methodology for conducting competitions for filling vacant positions of the state civil service of the Russian Federation and inclusion in the personnel reserve of state bodies [Electronic resource]: Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 397 of March 31, 2018. Access from the ConsultantPlus legal reference system.
9. On approval of the Regulations on the Personnel Reserve of the Federal State Body [Electronic resource]: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 96 dated March 1, 2017. Access from the ConsultantPlus legal reference system.
10. On the competition for the vacant position of the State Civil Service of the Russian Federation [Electronic resource]: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 112 of February 1, 2005. Access from the ConsultantPlus legal reference system.
11. On the approval of the general principles of official behavior of civil servants [Electronic resource]: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 885 of 12.08.2002. Access from the legal reference system “ConsultantPlus”.
12.Starilov, Yu.N. Service law of Russia: is it already reality or is it still a scientific hypothesis? / Yu.N. Starilov // Legal science and the reform of legal education. – 2013. – №3 (26). – Pp. 99-116.
13.Taibova O.Y. State Civil Service in the Russian Federation: problems of efficiency and search for ways to improve management efficiency//Bulletin of the Vladimir Law Institute. 2020. No. 4 (57). pp. 125-132.