PARTICIPATION AS A FORM OF CIVIC EDUCATION AMONG SCHOOLCHILDREN IN THE CONDITIONS OF A SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION
UDC 373. 013 (07)
Annotation. The purpose of this work is a chronological fixation of the attitude of schoolchildren and their parents to a special military operation. It should be noted that at first all the described events were held at the level of high emotional patriotism, which was formed in the heart and soul. And only later, when this material was seen by political scientists, they recommended systematizing this material and publishing it in the form of a scientific and educational article. Their recommendations were convincing: this is a historical chronicle, and the participants of these events, primarily schoolchildren, many years later, when they become adults, should show this article to their children, and these photos should convey to them their emotional and patriotic state. The results include a patriotic upsurge, and letters and parcels and speeches to the fighters undergoing rehabilitation, restoration of family chronicles of the participation of relatives and friends in the Great Patriotic War.
Keywords: special military operation, schoolchildren, yunarmeytsy, civil position, hospital, family values, love for the Motherland, Orthodox education center, the main temple of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation
1. Agapova, I.A. Patriotic education in school / I. A. Agapova, M. A. Davydova. – Moscow: Iris-press, 2002.
2. Adamenko, S. S. Educatem patriotov Rossii / S.S. Adamenko.-Narodnoe obrazovanie No4 , 2005.
3. Efremova, G.N. Patriotic education of schoolchildren /G. N. Efremova Education of schoolchildren- No8, 2005.
4. Kobylyansky, V. A. Natsional’naya idea i obrazovanie patriot’ya /V.A. Kоbylyansky Pedagogika – No 5, 2001.
5. Leontiev, A. A. Patriotic education and national education / A. A. Leontiev Primary School (plus and minus) -No 4, 2002.
6. Mazykina, N. V. Innovative approaches in patriotic education and civil formation of personality /N.V. Mazykina Education of schoolchildren – № 6, 2002.
7. Mudrik, A. V. Included observation as a method of psychological and pedagogical research // Bulletin of the Orthodox St. Tikhon’s Humanitarian University. Series 4: Pedagogy. Psychology, 2017.
8. Novikova, L. I. Pedagogy of education: elected pedagogical works / N. L. Selivanova, A. V. Mudrik, ed. M., 2010.
9. Shchurkova, N. E. Program of education of a schoolboy /N. E. Shchurkova.- M: Tsentr «Pedagogicheskii poisk», 2010.