REVIEW OF METHODS FOR THE STUDY OF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAV-IOR IN THE SOCIO-POLITICAL SPHERE
Annotation. One of the functions of hybrid ideological wars is the creation of motives and causes of destructive behavior in the opposing population. This paper provides an analytical review of the methods of studying destructive behavior, as well as the motives and causes of destructive behavior in the socio-political sphere. The main directions of prevention of destructive behavior are also considered in the thesis. Based on the VTSIOM data, a tendency has been revealed to reduce the number of people willing to take part in protest actions. Research methodology. The scientific methods in this work are comparative analysis, synthesis, the study of scientificl iterature on the subject of research, a systematic approach and statistical analysis
Keywords:analytical review, research methods, causes of destructive behavior, socio-political sphere, prevention of destructive behavior, VTSIOM, protest behavior.
1. Babaev E.Z., Aivazov M.R., Technologies of information and psychological impact on the population and the government during social crisis situations//Juvenis Scientia. 2017. No. 1. pp. 22-26.
2. Boykina E.E., Chirkina R.V., Social ostracism: the current state of the problem, methodology and research methods//Psychology and law. 2020. Vol. 10. No. 1. pp. 152-164.
3. Grebenshchikova L.G., On the question of the relationship between the concepts of “destructive”, “aggressive” and “deviant” behavior//Collections of conferences of SIC Sociosphere. 2011. No. 19. pp. 61-67.
4. Evseev V.O., Structural and semantic modeling of the development of socio-economic and social relations//CITISE. 2020. No. 1 (23). pp. 269-279.
5. Evseev V.O., Research of resistance to changes in the sphere of socio-economic development//CITISE. 2021. No. 2 (28). pp. 116-125.
6. Krylova M.A., Yakimov Yu.M., Destructive labor behavior of foreign citizens: theoretical and methodological research approaches//Bulletin of the Faculty of Management of SPbGEU. 2021. No. 10. pp. 42-50.
7. Kurbatova T.N., Gorbatov S.V., Aggression and destructive behavior//
Psychology and law. 2012. No. 3. pp. 77-87.
8. Kuchinov A.M., Studies of the mass factor in politics (based on the works of K. Bork) (summary abstract)//Political science. 2014. No. 4. pp. 253-269.
9. Momot Yu.A., Destructive communicative behavior of adolescents in social networks//Trends in the development of science and education. 2020. No. 68-4. pp. 123-127.
10. Plyusnin Yu.M., Hidden social tension in Russian society// Politics: Analysis. Chronicle. Forecast (Journal of Political Philosophy and Sociology of Politics). 2013. No. 2 (69). pp. 6-38.
11. Ryazanov D.Yu., Analysis of destructive behavior of a person and society in the conditions of the modern economic crisis//Bulletin of MSTU “Stankin”. 2009. No. 4 (8). pp. 132-138.
12. Romanova I.V., Manipulative media techniques as a tool for mass management//Bulletin of the Trans-Baikal State University. 2021. Vol. 27. No. 2. pp. 97-102.
13. Saprykin V.A., Destructive behavior of youth in the conditions of information war: columbine-challenges and measures to overcome// Theory and practice of social development. 2019. No. 1 (131). pp. 18-21.
14. Tsymbal E.A., Social manipulation in the culture of the information society// Rostov State University of Railway Transport (Rostov-on-Don) Rostov-on-Don, 2018.
15. Yunusova, A.B. Women in extremist communities/A.B. Yunusova//Scientific journal. – 2017. – No.2. – pp.28-33.
16. Yamileva D.V., Destructive risky behavior: features and prevention//Pravovestnik. 2019. No. 3 (14). pp. 48-51.