Suchkov M., Evseev V.
ASSESSMENT OF THE FACTORS OF RUSSIA’S POLITICAL IMAGE
Abstract This article is written according to the research conducted within the framework of the final qualifying work and is devoted to the study of the problems and factors shaping the political image of Russia, which in the era of competitive worldviews becomes an urgent task of the first plan. The methodology of the study was based on a comparative analysis of existing ratings and indices, as well as on the conducted sociological research to identify problematic components in the political image of Russia. Results. Regression dependencies were obtained and the final table of attitudes to image from demographic and social groups, as well as from parties of various political persuasions. Conclusions and recommendations. Taking into account the empirical data obtained, on the basis of the theoretical and methodological approach used, practical recommendations were developed to improve the modern political image of Russia in Western Europe and the USA, in the CIS countries, within Russia.
Keywords: political image, image factors, image of Russia, CIS, Western Europe and the USA, attitude of Russians, ratings, regression dependencies, political parties.
- Volodina L.V., Kostritskaya T.B. Public relations as an instrument of “soft” power in the management of the country’s reputation // The Russian School of Public Relations. 2017. Vol. 9. P. 124-132.
- 2. Gadzhiev K. The image of Russia through the eyes of the West is a historical digression // Free Thought. 2017. Vol. (1662). P. 123-136.
- Engraver A.A. Image, image and brand of the country: concepts and directions of research // Bulletin of Tomsk State University. Philosophy. Sociology. Political science. 2012. Vol. 3 (19). P.29-45.
- Gorodnina O.S., Dvornikova E. On the issue of the image of the state // Abyss (Questions of philosophy, political science and social anthropology). 2019. Vol. 1 (7). P. 75-88.
- Grechushnikova N.O. The essence and principles of the formation of national branding // Bulletin of the Institute of World Civilizations. 2018. 4 (21). P. 16-22.
- Gromova T.N. The structure of the media image of Russia: foreign policy aspect // Sign: the problematic field of media education. 2016. Vol. 4 (21). P. 62-67.
- Evseev V.O. Assessment of the management of socio-economic processes in the system of economic indicators // CITISE. 2021. Vol.1. P. 326-337.
- Evseev V.O. Economic competencies of political figures // CITISE. 2015. Vol. 4 (4). C. 1.
- Zhdanov, A.I. The image of Russia through the eyes of Moscow youth: determining the prospects for the development of the image of Russia // Eurasian Scientific Association. 2020. Vol. 59. P. 380-386.
- Kumysheva R.M. The content and structure of the country’s image from theoretical and methodological positions // Bulletin of the Moscow State Linguistic University. Education and pedagogical sciences. 2019. Vol. 1 (830). P. 196-208.
- Kovach O.A. Principles of designing the media image of the state // Media environment. 2019. No. 15. P. 57-62.
- Fomin I.V. The image of the state: semiotic model // Method. 2018. Vol. 8. P. 47-60.
- Tsyrenzhapov Z.O. The image of Russia in the world information space: problems and prospects of development // Sociology of power. 2008. Vol. 1. C. 144-150.
- Chepkasov A.V. Image, image, stereotype, brand, reputation:similar and specific // Russian language abroad. 2017. Vol. 5 (264). P. 74-82.