Musaev G. M.
POTENTIAL RISKS IN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF NATIONAL PROJECTS AND WAYS TO THEIR NEUTRALIZE THEM
Research Full Article
Abstract. The article systematizes and evaluates the risks that arise in the process of implementing national projects due to the transformation of the objective conditions for their implementation caused by external circumstances. The author consistently characterizes the types of risks allocated to him. According to the proposed concept, economic risks, social and political risks, and information (information and communication) risks are highlighted. The author’s judgments are based on the hypothesis that an effective way to neutralize the risks that arise during the implementation of national projects is to activate outreach, including through the media, in order to form a positive attitude of the population towards national projects. In the course of the study, the author turns to a review of approaches to the analysis of national projects, common in the modern scientific literature. The author pays special attention to the current conditions for the implementation of national projects, which significantly affected the state of world economy and politics, as well as public moods. An objectively expressed need is noted for the formation of a positive image of national projects in the eyes of the public.
Keywords: national projects, economic risks, socio-political risks, information risks, information campaign, image of national projects, national goals, strategic development.
- Federal Law No. 172-FZ of 28.06.2014 “On Strategic planning in the Russian Federation” // “Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation”, 30.06.2014, N 26 (Part I), Article 3378;
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 30.06.2016 No. 306 (ed. of 19.07.2018) “On the Council under the President of the Russian Federation for Strategic Development and priority projects” // “Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation”, 04.07.2016, N 27 (part III), Article 4459;
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 07.05.2018 No. 204 “On national goals and strategic objectives of the development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024” (with amendments and additions) // Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation of May 14, 2018 N 20;
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 21.07.2020 No. 474 “On National development goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030” // “Rossiyskaya Gazeta” dated July 22, 2020 No. 159;
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 01.10.2021 No.2765-r “On approval of the Unified Plan for achieving the national Development goals of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024 and for the planning period up to 2030″ //”Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation”, 18.10.2021, N42, Article 7157;
- Adamova, M. E. Formation of a risk management system to improve the quality of implementation of national and federal projects / M.E. Adamova // Science and business: ways of development. – 2021. – № 5 (119). – Pp. 119-125;
- Barton, T. L. Risk management. The practice of leading companies / T.L. Barton, W. G. Shenkir, P.L. Walker. – M.: Williams Publishing House, 2008. – 204 p.;
- Yezhov D. A. Potential risks of implementing national projects 2019-2024 and ways to neutralize them // Azimut of scientific research: Economics and Management. 2020. Vol. 9. No. 3(32). p.41;
- Ilchenko S.V. National projects of Russia and the risks of their implementation // Business and design review. 2021. No. 2 (22). p. 1.;
- Formation of institutions for risk management of strategic development: Monograph / V.I. Avdiyskiy, P.Yu. Baryshnikov, V.P. Bauer, V.M. [and others]; Monograph, Publishing House “Kogito-Center”, 2019. – 454 p.