Evseev Vadim, Panova Tatiana, Osipov Vladimir
POLITICAL TOURISM AS A FACTOR OF INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOCIO-POLITICAL COMPETENCIES OF STUDENT YOUTH
Аnnotation. The article analyzes the development of the political potential of youth by methods of political tourism. It is supposed to formalize political tourism in the form of a project on the formation of youth political potential, which is based on the political values of Russian and European youth. The role of youth parliamentarism, as well as other public institutions of participation of young citizens in the life of the state Methodology is considered. The socio-logical analysis of the values of youth deputies was used to identify the alignment in the political consciousness of the ideas of all three classical ideologies – conservatism, liberalism and socialism. Conclusions. Youth organizations defending the rights and promoting the initiatives of young people at the regional, State and international levels are widely spread. Today, political tourism is the basic platform for student exchange of future political scientists, for speeches of famous politicians in universities of other countries and serves humanitarian purposes in general.
Keywords: Decree of the President of Russia, Socio-political competencies, Youth Policy, Political educational tourism, international program ERASMUS, cooperation, EU, CIS.
1. Altissimo, E., Green, S. Zeira, A. Kengeter, S. The experience of developing and implementing a transnational master’s program for the protection of children and youth. – M.: DMK PRESS, 2016.
2. Bzegezheva, L. K. European principles of youth policy // New Technologies. 2009. No. 4. pp. 83-85
3. Evseev V.O. A new model of social development // CITISE. 2016.No. 3 (7). p. 4.
4.Evseev V.O. Constructing the information political space// CITISE. 2016. No. 4 (8). p. 36.
5. Zelenkova, M. M. Youth policy in Russia and foreign countries // Modern problems of science and education. 2012. No. 6. p.753.
6.Ilyinsky, I. M. Youth in the strategy of the future of Russia // Siberian Pedagogical Journal. 2007. No. 4. pp.133-139
7. Koshkin A.P. Political Science: Textbook for bachelors/ Koshkin A.P., Evse-ev V.O., Nechaev D.N., et al., – M.: Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, 2016.
8. Rahimov T.S. International Tourism Law: trends and development // Journal foreign legislation and comparative law. 2015. No. 4 (53). pp. 603-608.
9. Rastegaeva T.E., Kazakov I.S. Tourism as a socio-economic phenomenon of modernity // Science of Krasnoyarsk. 2016. 1(24). pp.107–118.
10. Ustinkin, S.V., Tikhonov, A.V. International youth cooperation in the context of foreign policy priorities of the Russian Federation // Power Magazine. 2010. No. 5. pp.166-169
11. Shirobokov, S. N. Development of cultural and educational tourism in the context of international cooperation // Integration of education. 2014. № 18 (4 (77)), pp.31-36
12. Bologna process – European Higher Education Area / 2014-2016.– URL: http://www.ehea.info/
13.Fomenko V.A. The study of socio-economic indicators of specific areas of the tourism industry in Russia as a basis for the formation of effective labor potential of youth // Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law. 2019. No. 10-1. pp. 121-130; URL: https://vaael.ru/ru/article/view?id=754
14. UNWTO World Tourism Organization. www.unwto.org/en/content/who-we-are-0
15.The Hague Declaration on Tourism. http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901737419
16. Manila Declaration on World Tourism. http://docs.cntd.ru/ document/901813698
17. General Resolution of the UN Conference on International Tourism and Travel. http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901813699
18. The Charter of Tourism and the Tourist Code. http://www.keyb.ru/info/269/