Makaev Artem, Birkina Anna, Dzholdosheva Aigul, Gromina Zlata, Chirkin Ivan ,
ANTI-VACCINATION MOVEMENT IN RUSSIA: WAYS TO INFLUENCE THE SOCIO-EPIDEMIOLOGICAL POLICY OF THE STATE IN THE ERA OF THE PANDEMIC
Abstract: The article examines the main characteristics of the anti-vaccination movement in modern Russia, analyzes the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the transformation of its semantic positions and its institutional design. The problems of the use of media technologies by anti-vaccinators to influence the sanitary and epidemiological policy of the Russian state are touched upon, the connection of this segment of state policy with the biopolitical concepts of the second half of the twentieth century.
Keywords: pandemic, coronavirus, anti-vaccination movement, bot farm, protests, media policy, biopolitics.
1. Agamben, J. Homo Sacer. Sovereign power and naked life / translated from Italian by I.G. Levina et al. — M.: “Europe”, 2011.
2. Agamben, J. Homo Sacer. State of emergency / translated from Italian by I.G. Levina et al. — M.: “Europe”, 2011.
3. Arendt, H. Vita activa, or About active life / translated from it. and Engl. V. V. Bibikhin. — St. Petersburg: Aleteya, 2000.
4. Levin, A.I. The rhetoric of anti-vaxxers in social networks during the second and third waves of a new coronavirus infection in Russia // Theory and practice of social development. – 2022. – № 7(173). – Pp. 29-38.
5. Mats A.N., Cheprasova A.V. Anti-vaccination skepticism as a socio-psychological phenomenon // Epidemiology and vaccinoprofilaktivka. – 2014. – №5 (78). – Pp. 111-115.
6. Mukhaev, R.T. Media Policy: textbook / R.T. Mukhaev. — M.: INFRA-M, 2020.
7. Workshop on the discipline “Political analysis and forecasting”. Medialogy is a tool and analysis of the political context of social media in real time/Comp. V.O. Evseev, A.P. Koshkin.- Moscow: Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. 2021.- 100 p.
8. Orlova N.V., Fedulaev Yu.N., Filatova M.N., Orlova S.Yu. The influence of mass media and social networks on the formation of public opinion about vaccination // Pediatrics. Consilium Medicum. – 2020. – No. 4. – pp. 17-24.
9. Foucault, M. To supervise and punish. The Birth of a prison / trans. with fr. V.A. Naumova. — M.: “Ad Marginem”, 1999.
10. Foucault, M. The birth of biopolitics: a course of lectures delivered at the College de France in the 1978-1979 academic year / trans. with fr. A.V. Dyakov. — St. Petersburg: Nauka, 2010.