Tsvetova Elena, Davydova Yulia
PATRIOTIC EDUCATION IN THE HIGH SCHOOL IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE INFORMATION CONTROL WITH THE WEST
UDC 373. 013 (07)
Abstract. The purpose of this work is to identify methods for the formation of patriotic sentiments among high school students. The main components of patriotic education are considered. The model of the graduate-citizen is presented. The personal experience of the authors in the formation of patriotic qualities in high school students is described. It is noted that in the context of the information war with the West, it is necessary to pay special attention to significant historical events that cause pride in the Fatherland. The authors draw attention to the fact that the formation of patriotic sentiments comes from the family, from the parents. Therefore, personal perception of the Great Patriotic War, through family history, through photographs and participation in the Immortal Regiment event, is the most effective for the formation of patriotism and citizenship. The activities presented in the article can serve as an example for other schools and class teachers, as they have shown their high efficiency.
Keywords: patriotism, citizenship, patriotic education, information war
1. Andryunina A.S. On the patriotic education of schoolchildren with the help of homework in the course of social science // Bulletin of the Shadrinsk State Pedagogical University. 2020. No. 3 (47). pp. 15-19.
2. Aseev S.Yu., Kachusov D.A. Evaluation of the effectiveness of patriotic education programs by senior schoolchildren in the regions of the Siberian Federal District // Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Series: Political science. 2021. V. 23. No. 1. S. 97-106.
3. Vlasova G.I. Features of the ideas of older adolescent schoolchildren about the content of patriotic education // Scientific opinion. 2020. No. 5. S. 91-94.
4. Demidova T.E., Chizhevskaya I.N., Chizhevsky A.E. Professional readiness of teachers for the patriotic education of schoolchildren based on the use of Internet technologies. // Education management: theory and practice. 2020. No. 3 (39). pp. 38-48.
5. Kargapolova E.V., Aryasova A.Yu., Dulina N.V. The system of value orientations in the information space of the region (based on the content analysis of the media) // Bulletin of the Surgut State Pedagogical University. 2018. No. 5 (56). S. 12.
6. Kovaleva N.S., Lekhnovskaya T.N. Patriotic education of schoolchildren by means of museum local history//Modern Science. 2021. No. 4-2. pp. 203-206.
7. Odishvili G.N. Definition of patriotic education for senior schoolchildren: the content and features of its formation. // Questions of Pedagogy. 2020. No. 5-1. pp. 244-251.
8. Svinar E.V., Maruseitsev S.V. The effectiveness of the use of distance learning in the process of patriotic education of schoolchildren//World of Pedagogy and Psychology. 2021. No. S6 (59). pp. 91-99.
9. Suslikova A.A. Civil-Patriotic Education of Schoolchildren at Literature Lessons // Diary of Science. 2021. No. 12 (60).
10. Taranova T.N. The role of virtual museums in the patriotic education of schoolchildren//Sciences of Europe. 2020. No. 49-4 (49). pp. 20-23.
11. Chernyaeva N.N. Historical and local history work as one of the priority areas of civil and patriotic education of schoolchildren//Education and upbringing. 2020. No. 4 (30). pp. 33-37.