Egorychev A., Mardakhaev L., Varlamova E.
CONCEPTUAL APPROACHES TO SOCIAL PERSONAL ESSENCE OF RUSSIAN CITIZEN [In English]
Abstract. The article gives the analysis of the views of Russian and foreign researchers on the social essence of a person. The features that describe the social essence of a Russian citizen, are pointed out. The authors have determined the fundamental areas which explain the features of the social essence of a civil person in the Russian social space. The conclusions include the ideas that the social essence of a Russian citizen is a phenomenon, developing under the influence of many factors (cultural, historical, social, economic, ideological and value-based ones); it requires accounting these factors while scientific considering this concept and determining the prospects for further activities in the studied direction.
Keywords: person, social world, Russian social world, social essence, social essence of Russian citizens, conciliarity.
1. Ambarova P. A., Zborovsky G. E. Time of social community: monograph. Yekaterinburg: Humanitarian University, 2017. 347 p.
2. Barkovskaya A. Yu. Sociological interpretation of the category “social space” // Logos et Praxis. 2013. Vol. 1, issue 19. P. 49–55.
3. Berger P., Lukman T. Social Construction of Reality: Treatise on sociology of knowledge. Moscow : Medium, 1995. 323 p.
4. Berdyaev N. The kingdom of spirit and the kingdom of Caesar. Paris : Ymca-press. 1951. 166 p.
5. Bulgakov S. N. Collection of works in two volumes. Vol. 2. Selected articles. Moscow : Nauka, 1993. 751 p.
6. Bourdieu P. Physical and social space: penetration / Sociology of social space. Saint Petersburg : Aletheya; Moscow : IES, 2005. 288 p.
7. Vernadsky V. I. Biosphere and noosphere. Moscow : Iris-press, 2007. 576 p.
8. Gordin I. V., Ryumina E. V. Ecologization of social and economic processes. Moscow : Institution of sociology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2021. 240 p.
9. Husserl E. Crisis of European Sciences and Transcendental Phenomenology. Saint Petersburg : Vladimir Dal, 2004. 400 p.
10. Davydov Yu. N. Society / New Philosophical Encyclopedia in 4 volumes. Vol. 3. Moscow, 2010.
11. Danilevsky N. Ya. Russia and Europe / 2nd edition. Moscow : Institute of Russian Civilization, Blagosloveniye, 2011. 816 p.
12. Dobrenkov V. I., Kravchenko A. I. Sociology: in 3 volumes. Vol. 3. Social institutions and processes. Moscow : INFRA-M, 2001. 624 p.
13. Egorychev A.M. Educational space as social and cultural phenomenon / Safe educational environment: cross-cultural analysis based on materials from Russia and the USA: monograph / Egorychev A. M., Zaretsky V. V., Cole S. L., Mardakhaev L. V., Paiva-Salisbury M., Robert B. D., oth. Moscow : Russian State Social University, 2020. 414 p. P. 48–56.
14. Ivanov O. I. Social space as object of scientific study and controlled transformation // Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology. 2013. Vol. 2. P. 49–64.
15. Ivanov V. N. Russian world: concept and reality : report at meeting of academic councils on May 23, 2007. Moscow : Institute of Social and Political Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2007. 26 p.
16. Ilyin I. A. Collected works: in 10 volumes. Moscow: Russian Book, 1993–1999.
17. Zborovsky G. E. Space and time as forms of social life. Sverdlovsk: SUI, 1974. 184 p.
18. Zimmel G. Sociology of space / Collection in 2 volumes. Vol. 2. Contemplation of life. Moscow : Yurist, 1996. 607 p.
19. Kozhevnikov S. B. Society in structures of living world: methodological research tools // Sociological journal. 2008. Vol. 2. P. 5–30.
20. Kudashev R. Sh. Russian world: meaning and prospects // Power. 2016. Vol. 24, issue 8. P. 211–214.
21. Nazarov V. I. Russian nature as special social and economic system. Moscow : Conceptual, 2021. 112 p.
22. Nazarova G. F., Fokina A. V. Russian nature: updating approaches to concept // Scientific notes of Orel State University. 2015. Vol. 6, issue 69. P. 338–343.
23. Osipov G. V. Measurement of social reality. Indicators / Measurement of social reality. Indicators and indices. Moscow : Institute of Social and Political Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2011. 189 p.
24. Parsons T. About social systems. Moscow: Academic project. 2002. 832 p.
25. Savrutskaya E. P. Ustinkin S. V. Historical memory as factor of national security // Philosophy, ethics, religious studies. 2019. Vol. 27, issue 6. P. 225–231.
26. Soloviev V. S. Collection of works in 2 volumes. Moscow : Mysl, 1988. Vol. 1, 892 p. Vol. 2, 822 p.
27. Sorokin P. A. Man. Civilization. Society. Moscow : Politizdat, 1992. 544 p.
28. Tyonnis F. Community and society. Basic concepts of pure sociology. Saint Petersburg, 2002. P. 11–12.
29. Titarenko L. G. Modern social theory and national traditions // Sociological almanac. 2012. Vol. 3. P. 153–162.
30. Turaev V. A. National idea as meaning of existence and development strategy of ethnos // Russia and Asia-Pacific Region. 2010. Vol. 2. P. 154–160.
31. Fedorov N. F. Philosophy of common cause. Moscow : Eksmo, 2008. 752 p.
32. Filippov A. F. Sociology of space: monograph. Saint Petersburg: Vladimir Dal, 2008. 290 p.
33. Heidegger M. Being and time. Kharkov : Folio, 2003. 503 p.
34. Khomyakov A. S. The world problem of Russia. M. : Institute of Russian Civilization, Blagosloveniye, 2011. 784 p.
35. Chernikov V. G. Public space: social and philosophical analysis. Voronezh : Voronezh State University Press, 1984. 195 p.
36. Schutz A. Equality and semantic structure of social world // Sociological journal. 2002. Vol. 4. P. 5–45.