CHARACTERISTICS OF FOREIGN ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION IN THE FRAMEWORK OF INTERACTION WITH THE EAEU IN MODERN CONDITIONS
Abstract: Against the backdrop of the contradictions that have arisen between Russia and the collective West, special attention should be paid to the search for alternative areas of socio-economic cooperation in order to overcome internal and external risks. Therefore, in the presented study, the author considers the characteristics of the interaction between Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) as an opportunity to implement national priorities within the framework of an integration organization. The author analyzed the history of the creation of the EAEU in order to identify the foundations of integration processes, identified Russia’s strategic priorities in the field of foreign economic cooperation and updated statistical indicators to understand the current state of foreign economic relations between the Russian Federation and the EAEU member states.
Key words: foreign economic activity, EAEU, integration processes, strategic priorities, international cooperation in the EAEU.
- Golovin V. G. Interconnectedness of international educations as a factor of eurasian development / V. G. Golovin, E. E. Golovina // Caspian region: politics, economy, culture. – 2020. – №2 (63). – S. 67-75.
- 2. Golovina E. E. Eurasian Economic Union in the system of integration of mirokhozyashnykh processes // Kaspiyi region: politics, ekonomika, kul’tura. – 2021. – №2(67). – S. 124-135.
- Evseev V.O., Study of resistance to changes in the sphere of socio-economic development // TSITISE. 2021. № 2 (28). S. 116-125.
- Evseev V.O., Assessment of the level of tension in integration relations // TSITISE.2020. № 4 (26). S. 552-559.
- Evseev V.O., Osadchaya G.I., Seleznyov I.A., Reflection of integration processes in the network media space //TSITISE. 2020. № 4 (26). S. 260-272.
- Kulikova I. V., Roshchina L. N., Ukraintseva I. V. Features and risks of foreign economic activity with the countries of the EAEU // Russian Economic Bulletin. – 2021. – T. 4. – №. 5. – S. 313-318.
- Meshkova T. A., Izotov V. S., Demidkina O. V., Kofner Y. K. EAEU in the changing geopolitical context: priorities of international cooperation // Vestnik RUDN. Series: Political Science. – 2019. – №1. – S. 7-33.
- Putin V.V. A new integration project for Eurasia – the future that is born today // Eurasian integration: economics, law, politics. – 2011. – №10. P.10-14.
- Panova T.V., Experience of developed European countries in the use of forms and models of PPP in health care // Issues of economics and law. 2015. № 89. S. 99-102.
- Seregina A. A., Bogomolova V. E., Kharlanov A. S. The role of the country’s status in the EAEU in the context of prospects for the expansion of the integration association // Beneficium. – 2021. – №3(40). – S. 27-34.
- Seregina A. A., Bogomolova V. E., Kharlanov A. S. The role of the country’s status in the EAEU // Eurasian integration: economics, law, politics. – 2021. – №3 (37). – S. 125-134.
- Sikirinskaya K.A., Panova T.V., Innovative logistics. methods of assessing the implementation of innovations in the regions // Risk management. 2021. № 1 (97). S. 34-44.