Elchaninova E., Zakirov A., Nesterova V.
THE IMPORTANCE OF RETROSPECTIVE ANALYSIS FOR IMPROVING STUDENT COMPETENCIES ON THE EXAMPLE OF OSCOW SOCIO-ECONOMIC INDICATORS STUDY
Abstract. This article discusses the procedure for acquiring scientific, practical and research competencies when using a prospective analysis in the framework of students’ educational activities. The article includes an example of the analysis of official statistical data of Moscow. Within the framework of the scientific work, the influence of such socio-economic factors as labor, investments and fixed assets on the large regional product of Moscow is investigated. Based on the processed data array, certain patterns are identified and analyzed, graphical dependencies are constructed, and the correlation coefficient is calculated. The results of a sociological survey of students on the topic of their participation in scientific activities are presented. As a result of the work, conclusions are formulated about the relevance of conducting such activities within the educational process in terms of acquiring and consolidating research competencies. Conclusions are formulated about the level of development of the region from 2005 to 2019.
Keywords: retrospective analysis, professional competencies, statistics, socio-economic factors, gross regional product.
1. Alekseeva A.V., Pestina I.V., The formation of competencies of university students by means of research activities // Izvestiya MSTU. 2014. №3 (21). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/formirovanie-kompetentsiy-studentov-vuza-sredstvami-nauchno-issledovatelskoy-deyatelnosti
2. Gafarov A.D., Stremyakov A.A., Specifics of international project management / Colloquium-journal. 2020. No.31 (83). Access mode: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/spetsifika-upravleniya-mezhdunarodnymi-proektami
3. Evseev V.O., Methods of research work in the youth environment: textbook / V.O. Evseev – M.: INFRA-M, 2022.-268 p.
4. Evseev V.O., Business games on the formation of economic competencies: a textbook, – M.:University textbook- INFRA-M, 2011.-254 p.
5. Investments in non-financial assets [Electronic resource] / Rosstat. – Access mode: https://rosstat.gov.ru/investment_nonfinancial (date of notification: 06.05.2022).
6. Koshkina E. G., Students’ research competence: on the issue of its formation within the framework of project and research activities in and outside the university // Kant. 2018. No. 1 (26). URL: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/issledovatelskaya-kompetentsiya-studentov-k-voprosu-ee-formirovaniya-v-ramkah-proektnoy-i-issledovatelskoy-deyatelnosti-v-i-vne-vuza.
7. Lazarev V. S., Konoplina N. V. Activity approach to the formation of the content of pedagogical education // Pedagogy. – M.: Pedagogy, 2000. – pp. 27-34.
8. Moscow in figures 2020 [Electronic resource] / Department of the Federal State Statistics Service for Moscow and the Moscow Region (Mosstat). –: https://mosstat.gks.ru
9. Population [Electronic resource] / Department of the Federal State Statistics Service for Moscow and the Moscow region (Mos-stat). –: https://mosstat.gks.ru/folder/64634 (date of reference: 01.05.2022).
10. Osipov V.S., Institutional field of reproduction process//Scientific opinion. 2016. No. 7. p. 122.
11. Basic indicators [Electronic resource] / The Board of the Federal State Statistics Service for Moscow and the Moscow region (Mosstat). – Access mode: https://mosstat.gks.ru/storage/mediabank/uicSqQ1U
12. About investment activity in the Russian Federation carried out in the form of capital investments: Feder. Law of 25.02.1999 No. 39-FZ St. 1 // Collection of legislation of the Russian Federation.
13. Fixed assets and other non-financial assets [Electronic resource] / Rosstat. – Access mode: https://rosstat.gov.ru/folder/14304 (accessed: 01.05.2022).
14. Panova T.V., Public-private partnership in the system of re-distribution of property rights//Economic sciences. 2016. No. 138. pp. 21-24.
15. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated June 15, 2017 N 553 “On approval of the Federal State educational standard of higher education – Bachelor’s degree in the direction of preparation 41.03.01 foreign regional studies” (Registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation 05.07.2017 n 47306).
16. Concepts and definitions (GRP) [Electronic resource] / Rosstat. – Access mode: https://rosstat.gov.ru/storage/mediabank
17. Raisberg B. A. Modern economic dictionary. 6th ed., pe-rerab. and additional / B. A. Raisberg. – M.: INFRA M, 2008. – 512 p.
18. Standards on competencies in the field of project management [Electronic resource] / iTeam Consulting company. Pre-stop mode: https://blog.iteam.ru/standarty-po-kompetentsiyam-v-oblasti-upravleniya-proektami/#i-2