STATE, CHURCH, SOCIETY: KEY PRINCIPLES OF INTERACTION IN THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE SOCIAL CONCEPT OF THE RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
Abstract. The article analyzes the conceptual principles of the dialogue between the Russian Orthodox Church and the social environment of the modern Russian state. Attention is paid to various aspects of state-confessional and church-public relations, ways of transforming economic and social reality in accordance with the doctrinal and spiritual-moral doctrine of Christianity. The doctrinal foundations of the social subjectivity of the Russian Orthodox Church are considered, its key positions are given in relation to both large-scale phenomena of the social environment and their particular manifestations, in any way affecting the plane of religious worldview or issues of religious identity.
Keywords: state-confessional relations, church-social relations, economic ethics, the foundations of the social concept of the Russian Orthodox Church.
1. The Constitution of the Russian Federation: [adopted by popular vote on December 12, 1993 with amendments approved during the all-Russian vote on July 01, 2020] // Official Internet portal of legal Information [website] URL: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202007040001 ?index=0&rangeSize=1 (accessed: 05.12.2021).
2. The decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 03.07.2020 No. 445 “On official publication of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, as amended,” Official Internet portal of legal information [website] URL: http://ips.pravo.gov.ru:8080/default.aspx?pn=0001202007030012 (date accessed: 20.02.2021).
3. Baranov N. A. the Russian Orthodox Church as an actor network interaction // Man. Community. Management. 2013. No. 1. pp. 61-73.
4. Evseev V. O. Living space as a factor in the formation of national mentality // Medicine and education in Siberia. 2009. No. 3. p. 8.
5. Evseev V. O. System analysis of the prerequisites for the emergence of extremism in Russia // CITISE. 2017. No. 3 (12). p. 5.
6. Ignatius (Deputies), mitr. “Fundamentals of the social concept of the Russian Orthodox Church” on education, culture, science // Ryazan Theological Bulletin. Russian Russian Orthodox Church 2011. No. 1(4). pp. 14-17.
7. Kokina V. M. Family values in the understanding of the Russian Orthodox Church (based on the materials of the document “Fundamentals of the social concept of the Russian Orthodox Church”, 2000) // Bulletin of the Moscow University. Series 19: Linguistics and Intercultural Communication. 2015. No. 1. pp. 81-88.
8. Kurilov V. A. Model of state-church relations, set forth in the “Fundamentals of the social concept of the Russian Orthodox Church” // Bulletin of the Russian Christian Humanitarian Academy. 2015. No. 2(16). pp. 28-32.
9. Makaev, A. R. Mentioning God as a constitutional tradition: a theological and legal analysis // Traditions and innovations in the system of modern Russian law: Materials of the XX International Conference of Young Scientists. Volume 1. – Moscow: Publishing House of MGUA, 2021. – pp. 238-241.
10. The foundations of the social concept of the Russian Orthodox Church. Russian Russian Orthodox Church’s fundamentals of teaching about dignity, freedom and human rights. – Moscow: Publishing House of the Moscow Patriarchate of the Russian Orthodox Church, 2018. – 176 p.
11. Polyakova N. V. The problem of sacralizing power in the “Fundamentals of the social concept of the ROC” // Sociology. 2021. No. 2. pp. 120-129.
12. Ponkin I. V., Bogatyrev A. G. Who did you want to help? Reflections on the manual “Fundamentals of World religious cultures” // Uchitelskaya gazeta. 2010. No. 24. pp. 12-13.
13. Siluyanova I. V. Problems of bioethics in the “Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine” (CE, 1997) and “Fundamentals of social concept” (ROC, 2000): comparative analysis // Bioethics. 2015. No. 2(16). pp. 28-32.