Wang Jiaqi , Borkovskaya V.
SINO-RUSSIAN RELATIONS IN THE NEW ERA LONG-TERM DEVELOPMENT [In English]
Abstract: At the end of 2019, the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Russia. China-Russia comprehensive strategic partnership of cooperation has also entered a new era. This is both a milestone in China-Russia relations and a new starting point for China-Russia relations. Under the new international situation, China-Russia cooperation in many fields such as politics, economy, trade, military security, and cultural exchanges has made remarkable achievements. At the same time, doubts about the prospects for the development of Sino-Russian relations are also endless. This article is based on the development status of Sino-Russian relations, focuses on the future cooperation space between the two countries, and is committed to studying the future direction of Sino-Russian relations in the new era. China and Russia have mutual needs in strategy, there is huge complementarity in the field of energy, and there are extensive and deep links in the framework of multilateral cooperation. Therefore, Sino-Russian relations have broad prospects, and bilateral relations will also become a model of mutual benefit and win-win cooperation under the new international situation.
Key words: international cooperation, strategic partnership, Sino-Russian cooperation, development of Sino-Russian relations, risk, economic growth
- Liu Qingcai: Research on Russian Asia-Pacific Policy in the Early 21st Century [M]. Beijing: The Society Scientific Literature Press, 2013.
- By Samuel Huntington, translated by Zhou Qi: Clash of Civilizations and World Order Reconstruction [M]. Beijing: Xinhua Publishing House, 2010.
- Brian G. Carlson: Room for Maneuver: China and Russia Strengthen Their Relations[R]. Andreas Wenger, Strategic Trends 2018, ETH Zürich Center for Security Studies, 2018.
- The White House: National Security Strategy of the United States of America[R].2017.
- Sino-Russian energy cooperation [EB/OL]. Belt and Road cooperation network, http: //obor.
- Ekaterina Nezhnikova, et al. China Energy Dialogue: Re-search of the Most Promising Energy Areas for Interrelation[J].International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2018.
- Borkovskaya V.G., Lyapuntsova E.V., Nogovitsyn M. Risks and safety in construction by increasing efficiency of investments. E3S Web of Conferences. Volume 97 (2019). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20199706036 .Published online: 29 May 2019
- Lyapuntsova E. V., Belozerov Yu. M., Drozdov I. I., Borkovskaya V. G. Higher school: Traditions and innovations. Topical issues and tasks of the education system of the Russian Federation. Monograph. RU Science. Moscow. 2019 pp.296.
- Lyapuntsova E.V., Belozerova Y.M., Borkovskaya V.G., Drozdova I.I., Baranova Y.S. Organization and management of educational work in universities in the light of national strategic guidelines for the development of education. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science V.459, chapter 5 (2020) 062031. Doi:10.1088/1755-1315/459/6/062031
- Barkhi R., Evseev V. O., Borkovskaya V. G. Simulation model of the influence of climatic conditions on the characteristics of the construction process. CITISE 5 (22) 2019. / Бархи Р., Евсеев В.О., Борковская В.Г. Имитационная модель влияния климатических условий на характеристики строительного процесса. ЦИТИСЭ № 5(22) 2019. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.47
- Borkovskaya V, Passmore D. Application of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis in Ecology in Russia. MATEC Web of Conf., 193 (2018) 05027. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201819305026
- Borkovskaya V.G, Bardenwerper W, Roe R. Sustainability Risk Management: The Case for Using Interactive Methodologies for Teaching, Training and Practice in Environmental Engineering and Other Fields. Book: Smart Technologies and Innovations in Design for Control of Technological Processes and Objects: Economy and Production Chapter No: 25 Chapter. SIST 138. DOI:10.1007/978-3-030-15577-3_25
- Passmore D., Borkovskaya V.G. Using counterfactuals from macroeconomic models to assess risks to accomplishment of structural innovations. IOP Conf. Series: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 1425 (2020) 012166. doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1425/1/012166
- Cheng Zhijie: The Diplomatic Mechanism of Mesh Partners: A New Path for Sino-Russian Cooperation [J]. RussiaRose Research, 2015 (3).
- Liu Qingcai and Zhang Haixia: Development of China-Russia Comprehensive Strategic Partnership And Prospects [A]. Chen Yugang: Fudan International Relations Review Part 11: China and The Great Powers [C]. Shanghai: Shanghai People’s Publishing House, 2012.
- China-Russia Joint Statement on the New Stage of Comprehensive Strategic Partnership
[EB/OL]. Xinhuanet, http://news.xinhuanet.com/world/2014-05/20/c_1110779577_3.htm.