FORMATION OF ANTI-CORRUPTION CULTURE AND ANTI-CORRUPTION THINKING IN SOCIETY
Abstract. This article examines the formation of an anti-corruption culture and anti-corruption thinking in Russian society. The author identifies the signs of anti-corruption thinking, shows the factors of its formation. The article focuses on the role of public authorities in the formation of the anti-corruption culture of society, shows the problems in this area. The paper provides an analysis of anti-corruption thinking as a political phenomenon and the main problems of the formation of an anti-corruption culture. The purpose of this work is to identify the mechanism of formation of anti-corruption culture and anti-corruption thinking among Russian citizens. The author draws reasoned conclusions that the formation of anti-corruption thinking is largely influenced by such social institutions as the family, public opinion and the media.
Keywords: corruption, anti-corruption thinking, anti-corruption consciousness, anti-corruption policy.
1. Bittueva E. A. Measurement of corruption levels. Corruption Perception Index // Innovations. The science. Education. 2020. No. 14. pp. 73-88.
2. Davydova Yu. A., Platova T. V. Corruption as a social phenomenon // Fundamental and applied research of the cooperative sector of the economy. 2016. No. 6. pp. 100-103.
3. Evseev V. O. Living space as a factor in the formation of national mentality // Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University. 2010. No. 7(83). pp. 12-20.
4. Koshkin A. P., Evseev V. O. Anti-corruption in higher educational institutions // Organizational and managerial mechanisms of anti-corruption activities (Russian and foreign experience) Collection of abstracts of reports and articles of the III International Scientific and Practical Conference of Russian and Foreign Universities and Plekhanov Russian University of Economics with the participation of representatives of state and municipal authorities. 2016. pp. 118-120.
5. Kosarenko, N. N. Anticorruption: legal foundations of countering corruption in the Russian Federation / N. N. Kosarenko, S. N. Bratanovsky, M. F. Zelenov. – M.: KnoRus, 2018. – 277 p.
6. Levakin, I. V. Anti-corruption / I. V. Levakin, E. V. Okhotsky et al. – Moscow: Yurayt, 2019– – 427 p.
7. Medzhidov Ch. M., Shapkina E. A. Actual problems of anti-corruption //Internauka. 2020. No. 16-3(145). pp. 14-16.
8. Nechevin, D.K. Administrative and legal forms and methods of combating corruption: a textbook for undergraduate studies / D. K. Nechevin, D. A. Koskina. – M.: Norm: INFRA-M, 2019. – 128 p.
9. Perenjiev, A. N. Ensuring anti-corruption in the Russian Federation. Textbook / A. N. Perendzhiev et al. – M.: KnoRus, 2020– – 242 p.
10. Pimenov, N. A. Ensuring anti-corruption: textbook / N. A. Pimenov. – M.: KnoRus, 2018. – 360 p.
11. Poblyatenko N. A. On the question of the essence of corruption as a socio-legal phenomenon // Young scientist. 2020. No. 18(308). pp. 312-314.
12. Tarkhova Ya. R. The concept of corruption and anti-corruption // Alley of Science. 2020. Vol. 2. No. 12(51). pp. 477-480.